Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Freaking Out

Default Freaking Out

I am so nervous I think I caught it!! My stomach was fine this morning so I ate some light breakfast. I started to feel worse as the day went on but I thought it was my acid reflux. I still felt like eating though so I had some fried rice. Now my stomach hurts so bad, I am n*, and it is gurgling like crazy! I also feel kind of "off". I have just started a new blood pressure medication so I guess it could be that but I still think I might have a bug!!

Default Re: Freaking Out

Please someone! I am so afraid and nauseaous!

How are you feeling now? If you haven't v* by now then that certainly means you didn't catch a bug. Usually it will cause symptoms that appear suddenly...if at least 4 hours go by and you're fine, then you have nothing to worry about. Just simple tummy problems

I promise you will pull through. You worrying will just encourage it, so try not to worry even though it's hard. If you do vomit so what? Just keep thinking that.