Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Yay! Its spring~ Hopefully the weather will get warmer and the sun will shine more! [Its been snowing an awful lot for march lol..oh well no snow since like last week.]

Anyway,

Hiii~ How is everyone?Havent been on the site for about a month and I thought I'd come and check today since its Spring hehe. I left because I wanted to see if I'd be better. Well I dont think about it as much as I did before. I dont use my purell as much [wow..]so that's good,I guess.. ^^.Well how is everyone else doing? I hope everyone's doing okay.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Heyy hunn nice to have you home!!

I came back a little while ago so yeah that's good. It was so nice to come back even though I DID notice a difference in how I had been acting but meh. And YAY for Spring!! Guess what? It's snowing today! Big fat flakes...lol! Not the nicest of weather for spring BUT you know what they say, if March comes in like a lion (which it did) it will go out like a lamb so here's hoping!

Its so nice to have you back!! I look forward to seeing you once again posting around! I was actually just wondering today where you had went, lol, so welcome back! I've sure missed you, as I'm sure everyone else here has!!

YES!! I &lt;3 SPRING!!!!!!!!!! After a week-ish of completely snowy weather here, we have now had 2 full days of warmth! Yay! Except we're supposed to get snow on wednesday again...no!!!! This is the second snowiest winter Boston has ever had...it hasn't broken the record...YET! Tee hee

Oh, and I'm so glad to have you back and I know that most people here who knew you share that feeling

&lt;3 Anya--Edited by: spilled_milk
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thanks Laura and Anya~ I didnt realizehow much i missedyou guys lol.Hehe, it seems like snow finally stopped where I am. Hope it stops there too. And thankgoodness tooit was getting annoying. lol I like looking at it but trekingthrough it to school is argh.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>