Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: aaaaaaaaaaargh

so as it turns out one of the guys that was sick at my work had a flu thing with his stomach all messed up as he put it. now im freaking, i did not have a bm yesterday and only one on sat. so ive gone twice today and i know i will have to go again when i get home from work. my gf keeps telling me its cause im getting my period, but woth everything going around im freaking, because it was not as normal as i would have lked it to be ao in short aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

oh hunny *hug* stressin isnt goin to help ur bm very much u know! my bm are irregular when i get my period too. generally when sumone says they have a messed up stomach that usually relates to just general pain and nausea, an when related to flu its usually just bcos the rest of the body is feeling unwell. if he had flu he wudnt have been sick, doesnt sound like he was either! pleas try not to worry - im sure u will be just fine xxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

thank you so much for the support, he said he did not have a fever he was supposedly out for three days with headaches a messed up stomach and chills, who knows, i just wish i would get my period already so i can relax ugh

no fever = no v*mit! ) even if u do catch whatever he had, which u wont, bcos he was very unlikely to still be contagious if he'd already had it for days, u wont be sick. u'll be absolutely fine i promise! just rest up with ur period an ull be back on top soon ) xxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

thank you so much i appreciate it, im just worried ill catch it, my appetite is ok and everything else i just wanna get outta here i hate mondays!!!!

I think your fine too! Just calm down and use good hand hygiene!

i have been washing my hands like a nut i just have a headache and i know i have to go to the bathroom again, i just feel like crap, i just hope its my period thanks for the reassurance

Nerves can go all of that too. I cant tell you how many times I have felt like you after just knowing someone is sick. I feel like I am getting it and I am not. I take 2 benadryl and that usually helps.

Keep us posted[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

i came home and went again but it was normal i think its because i have not gone much in the last two days, im hungry and im just gonna think good thoughts i feel a little nauseous on and off

i feel terriblr this morning very nauseuos and very gassy, i was gassy all nite long, i think im getting something i feel really gross

Maybe it's period related!! Don't worry yourself into feeling sick--it's not worth it--I'm kind of doing that today and I am desperately trying to make myself stop!!!! Feel better!!

THANKS DONNa

Why are you worried? Did you hear some troubling news? I dragged my ass to work, and I'm glad I did , I refuse to make fear miss work, I'm totally on guard cause I know something weird is going around here and I am slightly nauseous, I just hope its my period....

so the guy from last week was vomiting, i found out today, now im wondering if its going around arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

i m just worried, i am trying to think positively, why cant this just be over ?