Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

good lord, I'm way beyond stress. We have 3 weeks of school left, and we're right in the end of our second midterms, then comes finals. Ive had like 10 projects due in the last 2 weeks, plus mini assignments and little sleep!! This is my first full year in niversity ( BSc in pych advanced degree) and Ive got like 3 years left and I don't knowif i can do this for 3 more years.....

how did you guys cope with school?

THIS IS OUR OFFICIAL VENTING AND COMPLAINING THREAD!!

and what is stressing everyone else out?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

You sound like me! LOL! Well, not exactly you have way more crap than me right now but we just got out of spring break so its the "re-adjustment" phase but spring break was crazy too, no fun just crap that needed to be done. I'm sorry your'e so stressed but please know that you are soooo not alone! I often wonder how I will get thru schoola s well but we will. I mean look at soemo f your classmates, I sure you have a few like I do, they barely come in, never worry, turn in late work and some how pass so if they can than we can!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

School was never something i cared about, so i wasnt in a whole lot, especially my final year. big mistake!! kinda stuck now!!try not to worry too much, i think most people feel stressed when they are near the end of year
    A major function of sadness is to help people become more aware of what they value and hence conserve it

I know that you can handle 3 more years! You can do it. I am sure it gets stressful at times, but you'll get through it. It does sound like you have a lot of projects due, though.

I have been trying to ignore all the stuff that has been stressing me out lately. Most of my stress comes from financial problems and escalate from there. Because I need money I am then a slave to the time clock at work... I have to make sure I get my 40 hours in, so I am always stressed out about getting there on time. Then I get stressed about getting home quick enough to do homework and make dinner and get my daughter to bed and hopefully spend quality time with her. On the weekends I have to clean my house and make up any work hours that I missed and write that last minute english paper. Then, I fight with my fiance because I am not available enough with my time and don't do enough with him, meanwhile, I am getting the same from my daughter and I get resentful because I am just trying to work to get a paycheck to buy a house and pay the bills and go to school to get a better job one day in order to have security. They sometimes act like I am out in the bars or choosing to watch tv over spending quality time.. That's what I stress about
    \"This too shall pass\"

School is definitely a HUGE source of stress in life... but I honestly can't imagine how much more stressful my future would be if I never went to school [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Today was my first day back after spring break (yeah... if you call cold and snowy spring break!!) and we have six weeks to go (though I only go on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I've only got 11 days of class left *YEA*). I think exam time is always the most stressful time of the year, but trust me... you'll make it through and then you'll have the whole summer to relax [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] <~ That's what's keeping me going right now!

This is my fourth full year in college(I'm a senior) and I can only wish I were going to be finished at the end of it, graduate, and get my job. But no... I changed majors last year so I have at least a few more semesters ahead of me! BLEH!
    I'm 22 now... I'll prob. be 24 or 25 by the time I'm done (UGH!)

You'll make it though... I can't tell you how many times I've thought "There isNOOOOOway I'll get through this year" but I always do... and then it's gone.

Best of luck!
    ~Rachel
    My journal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

I know how stressful school can be. I am getting ready to start back to get my MSN in nursing. I am taking 2 classes this summer and then start my TOUGH nursing classes.

Hang in there...you can do it. I would be worried if you werent stressed and worried about school. YOU CAN DO IT![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Oh yea - What am I stressed about? ~HA!

Well of course getting sick and my kids getting sick.

I am starting a new nursing job. Its a state job with great benefits but I going into a whole new kind of nursing and I am stressed about that. I have a whole long list of stuff that I wont bore you with[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]