Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

What was up with this site. I could not get on for like 2 days.

How is everyone feeling?

yeah i couldnt get on either?? crazy stuff. I thought it was just my computer though. Last night was terrible, i had horrible nauseau, I had to go into a workshop today in my course, its very far away from where i live and i was so afraid that i was gonna v.... there, i mean, what the hell would i do if that happened!? i couldnt get a bus home cause id be way too nervouse about being ill on the bus? anyways after all that worrying i was fine when i got there[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    A major function of sadness is to help people become more aware of what they value and hence conserve it

Yeah I couldn't get on the site either!!! I was experiencing withdrawl symptoms...lol!

I don't think anything major has happened so far to me...but jptk that was so brave of you to still go to your workshop while feeling sick! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I'm so happy that we're able to get back on the site again. Even though I just discovered this site a couple of months ago, it is SUCH a great way to find support AND to know that I'm not alone. I missed everyone!

PS: Any Southerns? I believe the SV has passed, but strep and pink eye are going around (not NEARLY as bad, but still not fun!!!) - I'm washing my hands at work everytime I touch a doorknob!!!! Ugh. Pink eye is so contagious. Seriously, someone's child had it and it has now been passed around to half the people on my floor, and the child was NEVER at the office. I have so much respect for parents - I don't know if I could handle all of these sicknesses - you are better people than I am!

I panicked when I couldnt get on this site. I wonder where John is lately anyway. After all he is the founder haha ! Would be nice to know how hes doing...

I havent been able to get on the site for two days now. I have missed you guys. I hope that everyone is doing well. I hated to read about what a horrible time Donna had on Tues. Im glad to be able to get back on the site though ................