Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: My NEW tattoos!

Hey All! I committed a random act today and decided to get a new tattoo! I wanted to show everyone. These suckers hurt like hell... my back tattoo was a piece of cake compared to these babies. Hot damn! I do not recommendfeet tattoos to anyone, especially those who have a low pain tolerance!But they look cute! :-)

xoxo

Allie

[img]uploads/images/alliecat/1E5_000_0240.JPG[/img][img]uploads/images/alliecat/1DA_000_0241.JPG[/img]
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow, I have to say!!! I love them!!! They look fantanstic!!! I have always wanted to get tatooted on my foot, and I have heard that it is painful. But I always think, I got when done in between my boobs, and it hurt so bad I cried, so if I could handle that I could handle my feet. But they do look great, I am jealous.
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

They do look great!!!

And I am jealous too because I'm too chicken to get a tattoo[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

They look awesome! That's too cool! I am also too chicken to get a tattoo. I am such a baby when it comes to pain. I've always wanted to get my bellybutton pierced, but I am just too chicken to do it. Oh well, I guess I can never do anything that I may regret later on in life.
    <font color=MAGENTA>-Rachel</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

im terrible about pain aswell, but i got a tattoo. It wasnt nearly as bad as i was expecting! I actually really enjoyed it, after the first few mins, all the endorphins and adrenaline were running through me and i was on such a high for the rest of the day! I have my belly button pierced too. I really love your tattoos allie, i want some on my feet too! i really want something with flowers, like little daisys.

They look awesome. I am such a chicken. I have given birth 3 times[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img] but am scared to get a tattoo. I would love get one on my lower back!

Woah! those are cute ^_^

wow, those are nice. cant say i'd ever want one myself but they look great. now all you need is sandle weather eh?

Those are adorable! I'm in LOVE with your feet!! When I'm sixteen I have my plan as follows:

a) Get belly button peirced

b) Get lower back tattooed

I absolutly love how both those 2 things look, and my mom will give her
    consent as long as I'm 16. Anyways, I love how yours turned out...TOO
    CUTE!</font>