Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello all! I sure have missed being on here! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I have been doing good. Two of my kids had B-day parties the past 2 weekends. Youcan bet that I was scared! There were 12 kids, and 7 adults here last Sunday, for my 11 year old daugher's party, and I can't believe I survived! It was fun.

Just think...two more of my kids have Birthday parties next month. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]Oh well...what will be, will be I guess.

I am doing alot better about not obsessing about emet. I am working on it with my books, like I said I was going to do...and soon I will be seeing my psychologist.

Anyways, glad to see you all, and nice to see more new people on here! I will come back periodically to give some support and see how everyone is doing! Take care, and see you all again soon! Just think...it is SPRING!! What we have all been waiting for!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Charlotte
    Spring is here!

Hey Charlotte! We have definetly missed you on the boards, but I'm glad that everything has been going well with your emet! It's really great that you're seeing a psychologist...and did the book help a lot? Because I would like to try it once I finish paying off something else...[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Wow...birthday parties galore! My friend has five brothers and sisters, and they are all a week (and a few years) apart! So the poor parents...my friend said that once they were done with all the parties they just collapsed on the couch and didn't move for a few days!

SPRING! SPRING IS MY SAVIOR!!!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!