Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Do you always get diarrhea with a sv? I know that you always don't get v*, I was just wondering if diarrhea was something that always happened if u get a sv.
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

I think for the most part, d* is part of a sv. I think that the sv starts in the stomach and works its way down through the intestine.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

You dont always get d*. I know when we had it here in July of last year - my son had 2 episodes of v* only. My husband only v*. I had d* and really bad nausea (I probably fought off the v*) and my daughter had both. My oldest son did not get it. So I guess it depends. It can be v* only, d* only, or v* and d*!

Never know what your gonna get!

I think it can go either way. My children have had them where they only "V" and vice versa. When my youngest was sick back in Nov. she never had any diarrhea.

I either have diarrhoea or vomiting, but never at the same time. I guess it depends on the bug you get.Sometimes diarrhoea just caused by food intolerance or anxiety or eating too manyfigs. I often get diarrhoea as I suffer from IBS, but after an Immodium my bowels turn to concrete and I get on with things.

Neither of my kids has ever had diarrhea with a virus, just the v'ing. I, on the other hand, always get diarrhea!!

Most times I seem to get both (NOT fun!) but the last one was just d*. I would think d* would be the most common one, tho it all depends on the person and the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel
    Most times I seem to get both.

That is me most of the time too. I am in the bathroom the whole time!