Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ligocyte - Therapeutic Pipeline

i dont know exactly what preclinical means but apperntly ths company is in that stage of developing a vaccine for the norwalk virus
    \"Some things I cannot change
    But till I try I\'ll never know
    Too long I\'ve been afraid\"

Aim/aol: baseballplaya123

Yes, it is encouraging news but it is not known how long this could take. It could be 20 years away before it is perfected. We should not set our hopes on it. Beleive me, this would be such a great thing to us, we would not have our fears as much and would not be so scared of germs, but I think that in reality this is far more off than we hope it tobe. There is another post about this also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agree with skinnyme. It will be great when they come out with a vaccine but it can take a long time. These people work so hard to come up with a vaccines everyday, sad to say it does takea long time.