Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

After almost two weeks I finally got to come home this afternoon. After the stomach virus, I was blessed with pneumonia from not coughing (for fear of vomiting, I held coughs in for 4 days) so it is all my own fault, or shall I blame emet? Yes I shall...

Anyway for the whining part... I am frustrated because I missed Monday and Wednesday classes, missing Monday is like missing a week of school because I have my Geology class, Geology Lab, and then Science of Natural disaster, Wednesdays I only have geology class. My immune system is so low I am worried about going back to class and being around sick people. My classes are tough and it sucks to miss even one so most people will come to school even when they're ill or else it seems like you miss too much. So Monday is a 12 hour day, Wednesday will be nearly as long as I have to stay and watch a guest speaker which is required for geology. I guess I will go and try not to sit by anyone. I will probably end up sitting with my lab partner though so we can work together, and she is ALWAYS complaining about having an upset stomach. Atleast, I think so, English isn't her first language so I can't tell if she just has an upset stomach or v's or what, she always says "stuff feels like it's going to come out of my mouth, I wish it would go out the other end, but it doesn't" hmmm...

I am glad you are home, boy you sure have went through it all, you are a very strong person. I hope you continue feeling better and with your classes good luck, you will do great!!!!

You are doing great. I bet your glad to be home...[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Boy, I can relate to missing a class...it's hard to catch up but you can do it!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I am glad you are feeling better. I think you will be okay and won't end up catching anything.

Stephanie