Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Exercise?

OK - so youve probably been told a hundred times that exercise is good for you....but hey...guess what IT IS!!

ok hear me out - lately in the UK news they have been goin on about doctors prescribing exercise rather than anti-depressants and meds. i damn wish theyd done that for me instead of putting me onthese damn pills.

i have been visiting the gym for a few months now and go twice a week to a body combat class - i used to do yoga and try to do some at home and ocassinally play badminton. trust me - it makes me feel so ALIVE and HAPPY. even after working all day - i literally force myself to go - and when i finish i feel SOOOOOO good!

and if its being around others/going out thats the issue too - then dvd and videos can also be fun! trust me - exercise guys - its the way forward!!

ems xxxx

i saw that on newsround today lol. it followed the good old usual poll of "does doctors prescribe too many anti-depressants?".

i don't think it would be very wise for me to start doing exercise... (if u see what i mean...) but i'm glad its worked for you!

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agree with this. I joined a gym about 3 weeks ago, and am already noticing the positive effects!!

im glad this is working for you all. personally i love to go skating in the winter, love the feeling of freedom it gives me. and if nothing else, you have to love the endorphin high you can get from pushing yourself to do something active

I LOVE THE GYM =)
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Jogging is the best - but it has to be outside. I have to be desperate to use the treadmill.

im always scared of using the treadmill - incase i get uncoordinated and slip off the back! lol!

skating is lush too - i always feel so free - like im flying or floating...!

ems
    x

exercise helps me too ! puts me in a really good mood - i think they're on to sumthin hehehe xxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

apparently exercise releases the natural version of what they put in chocolate that makes us happy.... i think thats right..

xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've been weight training for over a month now and wow does it make me feel good. I'm so relaxed. More relaxed than after having you know what.lol I have this buzz going for almost two hours afterwards. I can relax better and think more clearly afterwards. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]