Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]It's SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isnt' that wonderful...sunny warm days...bright sunshine...makes me feel better already...hopefully some of these mean sv will go away and all will be well for a long time.....it's always better in the summer....at least that has been my experience...I hope everyone on this board is doing well...or better...than they were before. I am in about 70 degree weather today and I amvery happy about that...despite the fact that I have been experiencing a little nausea today...don't know what's it's from...I think my period...it's coming in about a week...so I have had the migane all last weekend...and I feel it coming on again....so anyway...just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And smile everyone...it's going to be ok after all...hope I don't sound too sappy...just thought we all could use some positive talk here today....Love to all of you...Kat

hey

happy spring to you too...i do have to say i am thankful for finally seeing some of this snow melt

YAY~ SOME HAPPY NEWS FINALLY![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Its warming up around here too! 70's weather coming!!

I live in California, we never really had a winter to begin with. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Thank god it is spring weather here, I can open my windows and let the fresh air in!!! Better than having them frozen shut. I have a hunch that we will get nailed with one more winter storm, I hope not, it always happens like that here. California my kind of weather. I remember when I was young when this phobia hit me and I was going to live in sunny California where there are no stomach virus's at all. That is the thinking of a 9 year old wanting to live where the Brady Bunch live!