Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So at work on saturday I went to have a sip of my drink..turns out..I accidentally sipped my friends drink instead of mine. Hers was sprite, mine water and they got mixed up...I immediately freaked out, asked her if she was sick...she said no.

So I forgot about it...but what happened?!?!?!?! OH YEAH OF COURSE SHE'S SICK TODAY WITH VOMITTING. GREAT!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]So it's Tuesday now....Do you think I'll be okay???

I'm crying.

.I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

you dont have any reason to worry if she got sick today she wasnt sick
    saturday dont worry
    \"Some things I cannot change
    But till I try I\'ll never know
    Too long I\'ve been afraid\"

Aim/aol: baseballplaya123

But isn't she contagious before hand?!?
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

nope not with things that cause v* ! if u had got it u wud be ill urself by now, ur fine i promise, please dont cry ur fine xxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

I don't think she's contagious that many days before. I think you get contagious when you have symptoms, so probably like 6 hours before or so would be my safe guess. I truely think you'll be ok.

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Your fine! Its Tuesday and she may not have come in contact with it until after Saturday.

You are JUST FINE!!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] You would have been sick by now!!

she would only be contagious a max of 24 hours before hand. and she probably would have had some symptoms during those 24 hours. unlike infections, with a virus you feel it pretty quickly after you get it. your fine, breathe and go do something relaxing. if you had it you would know by now. *hugs*

symtoms have to be there before your contagious, try not to worry, i know its hard, but you will be fine
    A major function of sadness is to help people become more aware of what they value and hence conserve it

you are contagious after your first symptom. I know it's really hard, but you have to calm down. It's extremely unlikely that you got it if you drank from her drink that many days ago, especially because her first symptom would have probably shown up about 5-6 hours before she v*ed. you are PERFECTLY PERFECTLY FINE! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

You will be fine, don't worry too much about it ok

Thanks guys...I'll try not to worry..

your fine, she wouldnt have been contagious!Edited by: Babydoll
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

how u feelin today ?
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

You'll be fine. No doubt you'd have known about it by now. It might not even be a bug. Sometimes I think we'd be better off if we didn't question people about illness, then we wouldn't know or worry about it!

But relax, everything will be fine. If not you can sue me!

Roz xx