Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I sort of left a while ago, not for any particular reason, but I'm back now for a bit to say hello! Anyways, stuff for me has been okay. No one around me has been sick recently, and school's going pretty well. Emet-wise, I've been doing pretty good. Not many panic attacks.

The one thing is that I've been unintentionally been losing weight recently, not die to emet, but braces. They most recently put these little bumps on my tops of four of my molars that prevent me from accidently biting down on the braces. Unfortunately, it keeps me from chewing also, so my tongue's been doing all the work. Obviously my tongue's not in shape, though.

So, how's everyone else?
    -Anna

Howdy, that rocks that things are looking up. That's weird about the brace thing they put in your mouth, never heard of that.

Well best wishes =)
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Yeah, I'd never heard of these things getting put on teeth, but orthodontics is a crazy thing. But it is making me put emet aside a bit and actually want food sometimes because I'm so hungry!

At least chocolate melts in your mouth! I got some M&M's for Easter... Yum
    -Anna

whoa i've never heard of that before!! I have braces and they didn't stop me from chomping on them...they just charged my family $20 for every broken bracket.

Glad that things are going well!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!