Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Movies?

Is there anywhere on this site where there is a list of movies with vomit scenes, where they are, and how bad they are? I think that would be SO HELPFUL to me and others when going to rent movies. I make my friends watch them first and tell me if there's vomit anywhere!

If not, can we start one?

Sorry folks, I'm new and an IDIOT apparently. There's a link on the left here that says "Film List" lol

My bad.

try going to www.screenit.com too, it tells on there any gross parts of the movie, so you can preview before you see it. it spoils the movie because it tells all about it but i think if you go down to "blood and gore" or something like that, you can check out if there are any v scenes.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

OMG, when did it become a pay site????
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

You can still visit, you just click the "No Thanks" button at the bottom of that page that explains the benefits of paying. You just still have to deal with their HORRIBLE ads.