Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Stupid emet! Just when I'm all excited, it acts up!!! I'm going on a trip to New York with some of the frosh class tomorrow and friday. I was so excited, but now I am scared that I will be sick!! This is punctuated by a headache. Why does this always happen?? I'm pretty sure that I will be okay, but what is this headache about? Why now? grrr

Just writing this down helped, i think. But i'm still soo mystified by the headache!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

the headache is probably just a stress headache. i get them all the time. your probably not sleeping as well as your body would like because of the excitement and all of this combined equals a decent headache. try taking a tyelenol, advil, or whatever you normally use for headaches and getting a bit of sleep in a quiet place. that should helpfix things for you and dont let a little headache scare you. the trip will be great. have a good time

Oh sh*t my drum teacher just came over and it turns out his little kids all have the sv!!! He used purell on his hands but omg...he handled my drumsticks...and breathed on me...this is the LAST thing that i need!

<e Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!