Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I know all of you are not Catholic, but as a Catholic, I am very upset about the Pope's condition, and I think that he could really use our prayers at this time. I am so upset about this, he was such a great leader in the Catholic society. He really needs all of our prayers at his last hour.
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

The Pope is definitely in my prayers. I just read that he really is not doing well at all. I think its just a matter of time...[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

We all know he is in GREAT HANDS!

The Pope is definitely in my thoughts and prayers... not just as a Catholic, but also as a human being. He is a much revered historical figure and will not soon be forgotten. His time has come and he will be missed, but there is nothing to be saddened by. As religious people we believe that death, while the end of life on earth is just the beginning of a much grander life with God.

God Bless him... he's been the Pope since before I was born... the only Pope I've ever known... it's going to be strange not having him in the Vatican.
    My journal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

I am not a catholic, and yet, I am deeply saddened by the passing of
    the Pope. From what I know, he was truly a good man.
    Although I disagreed with many of my political views, I still feel that
    he conducted himself in an honorable way. My thoughts are with
    the Catholics of the world at this difficult time.