Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well, my best friend Amanda (who is also pregnant and due 2 weeks before me) is sick again!! SHe just called me to tell me that she just v'ed after feeling sick all day off and on and then while we were talking, she said she had to go because she had "that feeling" again. I feel bad for her, she just had the norovirus less than 3 months ago!!! Luckily, except for some contact we had outside for about 15 min yesterday, we haven't seen each other!! So I am really not to worried about catching it from HER--but I've kind of let my guard down since the weather has been so nice!! We even took thegirls to play places on Thursday and then again this evening!!

Jeeze Donna. I just want to take you away from all the sickness, it seems like it's following you likea stary puppy!!!!!!

I think you'll be okay if you didn't have any contact with her...but MAN WHEN WILL IT END?!?!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Gosh Donna...this stuff follows you!

Is she sure its a tummy bug? Could it be pregnancy related? Edited by: madisonsmom

I keep hearing all sorts of yukkie stories. I wish I could just get them out of my head. Then tonight my daughter had diarrhea and I keep telling myself it's her drainage from the cold she's had for a week. I just wish I could stop the thoughts that go on in my head. I wish I could just push an emet thinking off button and relax for a while. I cannot get the stories out of my head. I cannot stop obsessing. I keep going in my daughters room to check her forehead for fever and all day I was asking her how she felt because she had that weird look in her eyes and wasn't eating much. If I hadn't heard all of these stories, I probably wouldn't be worrying so much about Jade right now. UGH! I'm so pissed at emet right now.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I know, I kept having dreams about Amanda!! Talk about obsessing. Anyway, yesterday when I talked to her (before she was actually sick) I thought it was pregnancy related because she described the same symptoms i have, but then last evening, she started having waves of actual nausea and chills, plus she works in a preschool, so she might have caught something there!!

Wow Donna your community has really had their toll on virus's. I am glad to hear that you are so calm. What did you think of the picture???[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Well, I saw Amanda yesterday and then again today and she hasn't v'ed since Sat. (and just that one time) but I am hoping it is pregnancy related (she's 32 weeks) and still not feeling good and she drank out of the girls' drink this afternoon!! THen last night we had a cook out at my brother in law's house--as you remember last Wed. night his roommate was v'ing all night and his bathroom is the main bathroom, which both of my girls used last night!! THat made me nervous!! I made them wash their hands of course, but those are 2 bachelors living in that house and who knows if that toilet was cleaned or disinfected!!!

Donna you have had pretty good luck so I am sure you will be fine!

I pray and pray. . . . [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I pray too! all the time[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]