Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: About to cry

one of the woman i work with is out with a virus

my nephews both have it, allthough to this point it has only been the runs, but i ate over at my oms this weekend and was around both of them, and my family new they had the runs, and still invited me over, gotta love it

i feel doomed and ready to bawl, not a good way to feel when you are at work

what am i gonna do

i am not sure the woman from work has a sv but i am so upset

I don't know. The woman I work with has had the runs for over a week now, and I'm fine and so is her family. I don't know what it could be. I wouldn't worry. She had them since last Saturday (a week ago), but it got really bad this past Friday and then stopped, but now it's Monday, and she still doesn't feel well. She can't eat and her back is killing her. I'm sure you will be fine.

How old are your nephews? Sometimes kids get diarea ilnesses that adults and older teens are imune to. And the woman from work, just be sure not to share phone, ect. and lysol everything and you will be fine![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

THEY ARE 4 AND ALMOST 1 THEY ARE EATING LIKE PIGS AS MY SISTER PUTS IT, I DONT KNOW IM HOPING YOU ARE RIGHT

Maybe with your nephews it is something they ate, or maybe that rotavirus. I still think you are probally safe from getting it. How are they actually feeling, if they arent feeling bad, then I would try not to worry. Diarrhea can have sooooooo many causes.

I know how you are feeling right now, sometimes it seems like this mess just surrounds us.

MY SISTER TOOK MY NEPHEWS TO THE DR, THE DR SAID ITS A BUG WITH JUST DIAREAH, IT CAN LAST FROM 2 DAYS TO TWO WEEKS IT PROBABLY IS ROTAVIRUS OR SOMETHING YICK, I DONT KNOW THEY ARE EATING LIKE PIGS AND BEING REALLY BAD AS PER USUAL SHE SAYS THEY ARE ACTING NORMAL THEY JUST HAVE THE s***S

not feeling well very gassy and freaking out

It sounds exactly like rotavirus.

Stella

don't only children get rotavirus?Emily, try not to worry, gassiness is usually caused by something you ate.