Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Angry insomnia, loss of appetite, headaches, the whole shabang.

I have so many unpleasant symptoms that come with my anxiety, which only makes my stomach feel worse. Every day is a cycle for me, I feel gross, which makes my anxiety levels elevate, which makes me feel worse, and so forth. I just can't. I just recently developed slight insomnia. Before, I was getting tired at 9:00, but now I don't fall asleep until 1:00 on a good night. I also have very bad headaches because I sleep in until 12pm. What do I do?

* I took Zoloft for a little while, but I haven't since because I am afraid of the side effects, even though the odds are small because I have such a small dose.

Default Re: insomnia, loss of appetite, headaches, the whole shabang.

Quote Originally Posted by sammehammer View Post
    I have so many unpleasant symptoms that come with my anxiety, which only makes my stomach feel worse. Every day is a cycle for me, I feel gross, which makes my anxiety levels elevate, which makes me feel worse, and so forth. I just can't. I just recently developed slight insomnia. Before, I was getting tired at 9:00, but now I don't fall asleep until 1:00 on a good night. I also have very bad headaches because I sleep in until 12pm. What do I do?

* I took Zoloft for a little while, but I haven't since because I am afraid of the side effects, even though the odds are small because I have such a small dose.
    For what it's worth, I take Zoloft and the only side effect I have is I'm more thirsty than usual. Or at least I think that's from the Zoloft. Idk. If you're taking a small dose of it, I doubt very much it's going to make you sick.

As for your anxiety symptoms....I'm sorry to hear that. It doesn't sound pleasant :/ But I think if you went back on anti-anxiety meds then it will help. You said you took Zoloft for a while, did it help with these problems associated with your anxiety? Did you show any side effects while taking it the first time?