Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy My stomach is driving me insane, and I can't sleep, PLEASE HELP!!

Arrggh, so it's 2:36 AM, and I can't sleep because my stomach keeps making strange noises and tensing up. It's driving me up the wall with anxiety... What should I do? Would herbal tea help? My mum said once to drink tea if I'm feeling sick, but I'm lactose intolerant so I have to have herbal.

Default Re: My stomach is driving me insane, and I can't sleep, PLEASE HELP!!

How are you feeling now?

I get that alot actually. Just random nights. I am also Lactose Intolerant but I always end up cheating myself. Anyhow your body needs seep and it WILL fall asleep. Herbal tea doesn't help me, but tums do. Tums really help.

I'm okay now, although I've been feeling a little sick all day. :c

Oh, thanks, I'll try Tums.

Get plenty of water in your system! (: Keep hydrated and stay positive dear.
    Tumblr :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook :
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~