Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Think today is the day!! HELP!

I'mm soo scared! Im convinced something is wrong, Im convinced I have the dreaded sv*

I woke up this morning feeling fine if not a little stressed, I ate a small chocolate bar and took the dog for a walk. Got back and fed the dog (raw rabbit mince and kidney) washed my hands as I always do after feeding him, his on a raw diet.
    Came and laid back in bed with the dog as felt depressed/stressed today, had 2 pancakes.

As I was laying in bed I got bad stomach cramps, and proceeded to go to the toilet and have d* I have since been 4 times with it getting more 'loose' as time goes on, I have stomach pains coming and going and d* every so often.

I do have a small appetite however do not dare eat anything!! Im sipping sprite slowly paniking as I am away from hoome and alone!!

I have taken my temperature and it is 36.6.

HELP!

Default Re: Think today is the day!! HELP!

It doesn't sound like a stomach virus to me, honestly. Though I can't be 100% certain as none of us here are doctors. Maybe it's because you had chocolate for breakfast and then pancakes. Your body is probably just needing some real food.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

D from a sv is not just loose. It's pure water, and forceful. I agree with KaydeeJayde, I think you need to eat something a little easier on your stomach in the morning! Hope you're feeling better!

Thanks for the replies, its ended up pure water but *touch wood* im feeling slightly better, popped to the shop as we ran outta toilet roll and wanted to get a chew for the dog.

i've had d* during a sv and it wasn't pure water, so it doesn't nessasarily have to be.
    glad you're feeling better, try and eat something like rice or a banana? also, i just have to say: i can tell by this thread that you really love your dog, and i'm so corny and evertime someone has a pet they love i get reallllly happy XD just wanted to say that it sort of made my day. i love dogs! <3

I've had d* during what I believe was an sv* that was loose (watery loose) but not forceful - so it all depends on how the virus attacks your system ... I also have IBS and am a dedicated probiotic taker so maybe that's why I didn't have much n* & the d* only lasted one day

I think it was a mixture of the food and you saying that you felt depressed/stressed. I know my body shows physical symptoms when I am stressed or down in the dumps. My biggest sign, constantly going to the bathroom and cramps! If you were only drinking sprite tht could be why you had liquid type poo. With you body having cramps, it will push out what it can. And if all you have is liquids, then that is what is going to come out.

I am glad you are feeling better though!!!

I spoke to soon

I chilled for the afternoon then had some sspaghetti meatball readymeal and felt okay just got severe stomach cramps/back pain again with really bad pure water d*.
    Could it still be a sv* even with the huge break of feeing fine?

Im soo panicking now!

Quote Originally Posted by katherines6 View Post
    i've had d* during a sv and it wasn't pure water, so it doesn't nessasarily have to be.
    glad you're feeling better, try and eat something like rice or a banana? also, i just have to say: i can tell by this thread that you really love your dog, and i'm so corny and evertime someone has a pet they love i get reallllly happy XD just wanted to say that it sort of made my day. i love dogs! <3
    Ahah yup, I only have him on foster from the charity I volunteer for, but I love him too bits!!!

When I was in high school, I had a d* virus where I would feel fine if I didn't eat much and kept it light, but if I ate a heavy meal or rich, I would be in the bathroom with d* Other than that, I was fine. It lasted for 3-4 days. It seems like if it was sv* you would have v* by now, but viruses are all different. How are you feeling now?

Yea, a few months ago when I was pregnancy I had a we stomach thing going on. My stomach would have such bad cramps. I wasn't nauseated but I had D* so bad. And It was always after I ate. Sometime It can be a foodbourne illness and just be D*. I think you would have V8 by now anyways. Just drink lots of water to stay Hydrated otherwise you could end up feeling real sick. Hope you feel better soon!
    ~always wishing for the best, Eveningstar~

I knew a girl once who was Havin that prob. She would eat then a little while later get major d*. She had some nausea as well. Turned out to be an intestinal infection. She had to get antibiotics. But keep in mind this was happening to her for 2 weeks before she clued in that there was something wrong....

I managed not to v* overnight surely if I was going to I would have done by now?

Ive just had some toast to eat to see how my stomach copes. every year after christmas I get severe d* for a few days whenever I eat which we thought was triggered by lactose intolerant, but I havent had any real dairy:/

You know, when I was diagnosed with IBS I would get d* after I ate every meal. Mine went on for a while though. However, you saying that this happens to you every Christmas makes me think that maybe you have a similar problem, or that your stomach is intolrant or doesn't like something that isn't necessarily dairy. However, I have also had an sv* where it was just d*, so they can happen. Either way, just take it easy on your stomach for a few days and feel better!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!