Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Not quite sure? New meds? Or I'm just messed up.

I felt fine all day and was doing a lot and in a pretty good mood. But I suddenly got sour stomach after I got mad at a blockbuster worker. My son got a game there and it was suppose to have two discs and there was only one. They won't take it back until there is two. So I already had it out for 4 days plus since they won't take it back. I don't have the second disc. Not only that I rented a movie last week and it had no disc in it so I know they don't check very good. Besides that my sour stomach turned into nausea. I took my meds and laid in bed but it got worse I was so scared to fall asleep but I couldn't keep my eyes open. So I woke up naueaous today I'm freaking out. I started taking my medication like normal I don't know if that could be it. It's been happening almost all week nightly and morning nausea.

Default Re: Not quite sure? New meds? Or I'm just messed up.

It could be meds, how long have you been taking them? It could also be anxiety. I'm always scared about getting sick at night, cuz that seems to be when it happens most, and most nights right before bed, I'll feel nausea, but it's just my stupid brain playing tricks on me. I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about, but you could talk to you Dr. if you think the meds are doing it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hate night time too but I've been getting extra nauseated. As soon as I lay in bed I feel sick. And sometimes it continues into morning. But I don't know if it's linked to my new medicine or not. I looked up that medication and it's not even for depression. My doctor has me all messed up.

I would talk to your doctor and get it straightened out. It seems like the meds could be causing at least some of it. I hope you are feeling better!

I didn't take it last night and I didn't feel as bad. I've been feeling bad off and on. Today I seem to have a lot stomach spasms. It started with my upper mid abdomen and it hurt to my back, then I got sour stomach. I woke up not feeling 100% then I drank a protein shake and I felt worse. After I felt hungry and sick at the same time, but I was in the room trying to get the kids do their work. My stomach started to hurt so bad I couldn't continue class I just went to lay down with my heating pad but it didn't help. I took a bentyl for the cramps and about 3 hours later they weren't so bad. But then I ate dinner now my stomach hurts again and my head is throbbing. I'm freaking out. I don't know what's going on and I'm so sick of doctors telling me IBS cuz this hurts and I have to keep running to the toilet sometimes for nothing.
    Thanks for writing nobody else will listen I think they're all tired of hearing me whine :-)

Lol, I don't get very many responses either, so don't worry about it! I'm sorry your stomach is acting so weird, I'm not sure what the spasms could be, other than it might be some sort of virus or something, I don't think meds do that. Drs are a pain, they do tons of tests, or just write it off as not important, it drives me nuts.

It seems like if it's going on this long, and the cramps are that bad, that you might want to go in. I wish I had more advice. Hang in there!