Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Newbie Here

I'd just like to say that I am so glad that i came across this site. I have read a few stories and I'm so suprised that emet. is so common! I've had it since I was 5, but the only thing i remember about getting it was that the night before during a play i was in, a kid in front of me v*ed. The next day i got the flu and was deathly afraid of v*ing. But before that i guess it didn't bother me. Actually i was sort of fasinated by it; like i'd ask my mom to tell me "v* stories". Just wanted to get that out.

You sound just like me! I fear v*****, yet I'm oddly obssesedwith it. I would too ask my friends to tell me stories about when they were sick. (Where, when, how, what they were doing, how they felt, etc, etc.). And though it would scare the crap out of me, I would continue to ask them questions and want to know the details! You're not alone in that! It's so weird to be obssesed with the thing you fear the most, isn't it?! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

But welcome to the family! I just replied to your Disney post! I hope you have a great time! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes, i saw the your post. Thank's for replying. It's really strange, like you said, that you can be so interested in something you fear so much