Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I know it probably sounds silly, but i just had my tea and i warmed it up in a pan from last night. It was a quorn curry, so no meat. and when i tasted it to see if it was hot enough the middle of the quorn was still warm and now i'm getting worried i might get food poisoning from eating food that wasn't properly reheated....
    .:.Lily White Skin.:.
    *~*Blood Red Lips*~*

What is it made of? Was it refrigerated?
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Quorn is like mushrooms,thats all i can say lol.its a meat replacement.it wasn't refidgerated just left in the pan and i warmed it up. i mean i've done that before and i've been ok i was just worried because it was warm when i tasted it. so i heated it to hellbefore i ate it
    *~*Blood Red Lips*~*

If you've done it before it should be fine. I eat left overs cold so... lol
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

Woah! I would NEVER leave something in a pan for a whole day and then rehet it? Was it covered up with foil or clingfilm or something?

I think you are VERY VERY brave to do that-Im almost sure you couldnt do that with meat-its a difinite food poisoning case. However, if you have done it before with this quorn stuff it must be ok! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

Goodluck!</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

x Felicity x

Lol, you'll be fine. I've made lasagna one night, covered it with foil and let it out all night. Then the next day I reheated it, and ate it. I've eaten pepperoni pizza that's stood out all night! I never eaten reheated that, just ate it cold the next morning. And that all contains meat! I promise you, nothing will happen. Especially since your soup or tea or whatever contains a meat substitute, and if it has no dairy you should be fine.

Yeah,i was fine in the end, which just goes to show, if you don't reheat some thing if doesn't necessarily mean you're going to get food poisoning. Thanksto some of you for your reassurance
    *~*Blood Red Lips*~*