Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling Queasy

Well I had a brave lunch - a pork pie, some nice ham and coleslaw which is good for me firstly because it is proper food (something I generally avoid) and secondly because I'm going to work in 2 hours for a 7 hour shift. I thought I was doing well to eat something like that. However now, I'm feeling kinda queasy and I have to get the train to work which makes it worse. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you feeling now yenn? Did you eat too much? I think you will be ok, you have 2 hours until work. Try to relax, drink some water. I feel like that some times after I eat, than after a bit I am fine. Let me know how you are.

Yeah I do often feel like this after food. I'm wondering if I have an allergy to something or other. I might have something more to drink. It doesn't help that I have also got pretty bad period pain at the moment [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    <center><font face=\"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\"><font size=\"4\"><font color=Magenta>I\'d Reach for the stars but I can\'t find my arms...</font></font>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hope you feel better before work. Don't you just hate it when those pains begin, my period pain brings me to my knees. Us women have to go through so much and its not fair, all men have to worry about if "it" works or not!!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Yes and they still think they have a harder time than us!!!

Have a great day at work!!

Hi just to let you know I was fine a work. Feeling a little bleurgh now though. I sort of tried to conquer an old v* related fear by eating chocolate which had been in the fridge, but I got so paranoid half way through that the chocolate went in the bin. I also accidentally toughed the nozzle of my water bottle and then forgot and drank from it so I'm real scared. Do you think I'll get ill?

Hey Yenn! Glad you are feeling a little better since the incident before
    work. I worry often about the same thing. Life is tough ain't it. I think
    you'll be ok, just practice the known anti-nausea rituals if necessary. And
    I hope you are getting nice summer weather out in the UK!
    Shane H.

Yes we are but we've now had a week of sunshine so it's sure to end soon!!