Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

The children and I went down to the beach for a few days for a little vacation, and I dont think I am going to be doing that again for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time!!!! The first day and a half were good, then it went down hill from there. Thurs. evening, we were down at some shops by the beach, there is a putt putt course there and a play area for the children. My oldest daughter was climbing on the monkey bars, fell off and broke her arm. So we spent three hours in the ER. THEN, on the way home yesterday evening, we stopped to eat supper, and as my youngest daughter is eating, she says, my tummy hurts, so just to be safe, I get up and take her to the bathroom, and guess what, she v* right there in the restuarant. I was horrifired and freaking out. I was upset that it had happened, but also upset that we were still an hour and a half away from home, and that my aunt is one of these people that gets sick when she sees someone else get sick. (My aunt went with us, btw.) She seemed fine after she did it, and ehr tummy stopped cramping. When we got home, she drank some kool-aid and didnt ever v* it back up. She was running around and playing and never complained about feeling bad or anything hurting. She has been fine this morning and has eaten and drank and played like normal. This morning though, I noticed that she has got these yellow spots on her shirt. I asked her if she got sick again last night while she was in her bed, and she said no. I looked at all her covers and her "lovies" (her snuggle blankies) sheets, ect ........ and didnt see anything yellow on them. I didnt see anything on her mouth, face either. When she had that virus back in Nov. she v* bile during the night, but there was more of it. I dont know what to think, she seems fine today, I guess I am just on edge about things. What do you guys think?

Wow....it sounds like you had a rough trip home. I'm so
    sorry. But it sounds like you are handling things very
    well. It doesn't sound like a sv* to me. Maybe something
    she ate? Or just being in the car for a long period of
    time? Kids get sick for the strangest reasons. You didn't
    mention anyone else in your family being sick. So that also is a
    good sign. If it was a sv*, she probably would have v* the
    kool-aid you gave her. I think you are in the clear with this one![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Carrie

I am glad to see you back on Leigh. Wow what a vacation. How is your daughter with the broken arm? I remember when Ty broke his arm, what a night!! You did very well, do you think maybe she got too much sun and that turned her stomach off? I know for myself if I get too much I feel like tossing my cookies. I am glad that she is feeling better.

I still dont know what caused her to get sick like that. She has been fine since then. Thank God!!!! We werent really in the sun too much that day. We did take one of those dolphin cruises, but we had been off of that for two hours or more when she v* at the restuarant. I dont know what caused it, but I am glad to be home and glad she hasnt v* again!!!!

My oldest daughter is managing as best she can with her broken arm. We go tomorrow to get the cast put on.

Wow, that's one crazy "vacation". It doesn't sound like a sv, it oculd have been the change in food or soemthing weird like that. Plus if it was only once it sounds like shejust did it for no real reason, at least not one you have to worry about anyhow. At least you are home now which is good! I hope your older daughters arm is better soon!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin