Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Rumbling Stomach

For the past couple nights, I have had a rumbly sort of feeling/weird noise in my belly. I don't feel sick (well I do with worry) but am panicking in case it's the start of something?..

Default Re: Rumbling Stomach

Quote Originally Posted by Babynikz View Post
    For the past couple nights, I have had a rumbly sort of feeling/weird noise in my belly. I don't feel sick (well I do with worry) but am panicking in case it's the start of something?..
    I very much doubt it. The rumbly feeling is usually trapped wind which is extremely common in everyone. However if you are like me and you worry if you get a bit of a rumbly stomach, you end up breathing lighter and quicker, which unfortunately causes more trapped wind in the stomach. If you had a virus of some kind, you would have been ill as soon as you had the rumbling belly.

Default Re: Rumbling Stomach

My boyfriends mum said she thinks it is trapped wind, I just wasn't convinced as I often get that and it's just stomach cramps I get. However, I feel fine again this morning so I'm guessing your right