Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Is anyone on here right now? :-(

I don't want to spam the board but I'm really worried. My dad has had sickness and diareah which only lasted around 30mins to an hour. I don't know if its norovirus or not. We ate lamb I took one bite and said it tasted funny so didn't eat anymore. My mum ate hers an she is fine! So could it be the lamb? Or would it be noro?

My question is also how long are he particles in the air? I have stayed in my room since we was ill with the door closed.

Don't think I will get a wink of sleep, wish there was someone online to help me?

Default Re: Is anyone on here right now? :-(

Maybe the lamb didn't sit well with your dad's stomach. It may not have been bad, it may have just upset it, or he could have eaten something earlier in the day that wasn't good. Is he all better now?
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I think it has been 2 hours since he vomitted or had diareah. Does noro usually last longer? I feel so silly for letting this make me stay in my room.

Does he feel sick, or pretty much himself now? If he is still feeling unwell, even if he hasn't had more vomit or diarrhea, then it might be a bug. If he feels totally better now, then I'd suspect something in the food irritated his stomach.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

lots of peeps in chatroom

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Because I'm so paranoid I haven't left my room to find out. :-( but if he felt ill I would assume he would be in the toilet. After he was ill and that was over he said he feels better now.