Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Advice from the mamas!

So I have had one baby which I had morning sickness but never v* I held it in even though honestly I think I would have felt better. But my question is, have you guys had a pregnancy where you did v*? And is it the same as when your sick with the flu? Meaning is it as violent, do you feel as tired and yucky after?? My husband and I are trying to have another baby, I know scary!! But I really want one and I don't want this stupid phobia to rule my life anymore. I am just nervous and would like some reasurrance. Thanks!!
    Addys Mom

Default Re: Advice from the mamas!

Double post

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Yah no one was responding in the other one so i posted it in here os that a problen

It's really rare that a thread goes completely unanswered on here. With different time zones it just takes a little while for someone to see the threads. It's not too much of a problem, it's just unnecessary
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If people post on one thread, it helps the OP keep better track of things. Most people seem to get more replies in the private threads. It is in private/general.

Kick emets a....