Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default feel like v, can't get to sleep!

I have Had The Worst Stomach Pains Today, Started What Felt Like Gas Pains, But Now My Stomach is gurgling, And burning. I Only Feel Better When Sitting Up, but I Am So Tired!! Any Ideas Of how I Can Get Some Sleep And Stop Thinking Of V.

Default Re: feel like v, can't get to sleep!

I had this for 2 days last week, I can't decide if it was just because of my impending period or I had an wee sv, I was so bloated and crampy and miserable! I was n, but couldn't tell if it was real or anxiety induced... I ended up having d too, but that was all. Anyway what helped me most was some hot mint tea and some ice water. I'd alternate between the two, the hot and then cold really helps alleviate gas and constipation. I also took some extra probiotics. Hope you feel better soon!!!
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10