Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Does anybody know why this happens?

I would get a flare of nausea followed by unsettling gas.

After belching and farting a little bit, I would randomly have to pee. After using the bathroom, I no longer am nauseated.

Why do I have to use the bathroom when I get a random flare of nausea? Is it a kidney problem? Sick of my bodies problems
    I'll bring it up to my doctors, but does anybody know what it might be?

Default Re: Does anybody know why this happens?

No idea...
    Wish I had an answer for you but I get nauseated with gas and #2. It usually goes away when I'm done. Maybe just our bodies overreacting. Like when my stomach makes noises I immediately panic and feel nauseated.

It's so weird and annoying!
    And you know when you're nauseated, standing is like the worst thing to do! I end up sitting hear until the nausea fleas but when it does, I no longer have to use the bathroom. I think it has to do with either my nervous system or my kidneys. Diabetes maybe...

I don't know. It happened to me earlier. I was cutting my sons dads hair and suddenly my stomach started to cramp and felt like a D cramp but I couldn't do anything about it because I was doing a haircut. So I started to get nausea and started to panic. Then after he started talking a lot and all I could think was please just leave. My anxiety over that lasted awhile. I'm trying so hard not to use my zofran because I don't want to get use to it and don't want to run out but I've been having a hard time lately.

Your vagus nerve is irritated.. Happens to me all the time!