Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Nausea after smoking.

I smoked half of a Marlboro black about 10-15 minutes ago. I'm used to smoking menthol cigs, and when I did smoke it was 1 every 1-4 days, but I quit for a few weeks not having access to them. I know smoking is bad, causes cancer, and all that noise but I was going through a tough time and started. My nausea is mainly throat nausea. Is this normal?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Nausea after smoking.

Maybe there's more nicotine in the ones you smoked now? I'm not sure what you call it in English but i think it's nicotine rush, maybe that's what you got? You know that super dizzy feeling you get when you smoke the first time. Nicotine leaves the body after an hour so if you don't smoke a lot and your body is used to a certain amount of nicotine you might very well have had a nicotine rush if you had more this time. Or just smoked it quicker Sounds completely normal to me

I used to be so scared of smoking normal cigs, that I turned to herbal ones. They took my stress away and I felt no nausea.

I have GERD (acid reflux), and a sinus infection caused by the GERD. When my throat is irritated, smoking makes me really, really n*.