Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Rough night turned into rough morning

Oh my goodness. I have had the worst n* beginning around 11:00 p.m. Last night. I haven't slept a wink and its 9:00 a.m. now. I could just cry I feel so bad. I don't know what is causing this. I haven't been anywhere to catch anything. I don't really have stomach pain, just horrible n*. I have no medicine at all, and doctors offices are close on weekends in my town (lovely). I guess in looking for reassurance. I feel so terrified.

Default Re: Rough night turned into rough morning

Quote Originally Posted by Camanja05 View Post
    Oh my goodness. I have had the worst n* beginning around 11:00 p.m. Last night. I haven't slept a wink and its 9:00 a.m. now. I could just cry I feel so bad. I don't know what is causing this. I haven't been anywhere to catch anything. I don't really have stomach pain, just horrible n*. I have no medicine at all, and doctors offices are close on weekends in my town (lovely). I guess in looking for reassurance. I feel so terrified.
    Sorry your feeling so bad, i had a stomach virus like that last year constant nausea threw the night, i was in a right state, hope you feel better soon

Have u been stressed out/anxious recently? Because it could be that,and when i'm really anxious i get terrible n*
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sometimes my anxiety causes n* and then I worry about it, then I get more anxious which in turn makes me feel more n* and so on and so on. It sounds like that's what it is, if you feel you've had no opportunity to catch anything and your stomach feels ok.

Thanks for the replies. It finally eased off. If it was anxiety, that was the longest I've ever had anxiety n*. I've been sleeping most of the day because I didn't sleep last night. I need some aromatherapy or something!

I swear by deep breathing during attacks like that. Three seconds in, three seconds hold, three seconds out. That and klonapin have saved my sanity. So glad you're feeling better!