Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Freaking Out...opinions please!!

Hey Guys,

I was doing really well for a few months but today I started freaking myself out a bit. I came down with some kind of cold, nothing too awful. Every now and then I feel really weird, but it's my whole body, not my stomach. What concerns me is that when I eat it kind of sits funny for a while. Stomach gurgles and such. I haven't eaten a ton today, mostly because I'm scared haha. Right now though, I can't tell if I'm hungry or if I'm nauseous. It's starting to really bother me mentally.

Do you guys think I will throw up? I started getting this cold thing yesterday and today I haven't really gotten any worse. Logically, it doesn't sound like norovirus but every time I catch anything I get freaked out.

Default Re: Freaking Out...opinions please!!

If you have a cold don't worry about vomiting. A cold can make you feel really gross and poor but you will not vomit from it I can assure you that. There is just no reason for it. I am like you and worry about colds but I've always been ok and you will too. Drink tea and eat soup if you can

Default Re: Freaking Out...opinions please!!

I find with a cold, keeping a little something on my belly helps with n. Try netti with bottled water. Works great. Try not to sniff, blow it out of your nose gently.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....