Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Will I vomit? Is it just indigestion?

I was playing on my friends handheld gameboy thing and I burped. You know the burps when something decides to come up your throat just to disgust you? Yea that happened but it's taste was too overpowering. <-- highlight

The taste alone caused my stomach to turn on me. The taste made me slightly panic, and my stomach kinda feels curly, but yea. I went to drink some gatorade, and the coolness didn't hit the pit of my stomach. I panic when that happens because that means I either have bad indigestion, or nothing digested from a stomach ailment.

I'll take a promethazine, but I might have to crush it cause I'm not sure if it will digest in my stomach if nothing else does. I'll take an antacid, but I'm afraid to do so.

My stomach is nauseated, but I'm more concerned about my anxiety complicating issues. Before I burped, I was okay; after I burped, my stomach fell into chaos. I'll take a ranitidine but... I'm supposed to take those at night before sleep.

Default Re: Will I vomit? Is it just indigestion?

I think an antacid I'd the best option. Burps are evil.

They ARE evil! Satan given form! I didn't take an antacid and I kinda just waited it out and I'm doing well. Stomach feels very awkward, but I'm not nauseated. I drank some Gatorade and it hit my stomach so I'm fine, but the acidy, psuedo nausea is annoying.

I've had them all day, and they taste like v*.. I get this a lot but haven't ever v* from it although I feel real n*. I don't think you will v* though..
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

thankfully I only burp maybe once a year and they're tiny ones. haha