Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help please so scared!!!!

Stomach started feeling weird earlier today. A tight bloated burning pressure feeling on my lower stomach mainly on my left side. I had some bm but barely anything and I've had rotten smelling gas. I haven't been able to keep up with my nutrition lately with eating good foods because I'm still getting used to a new working schedule. But. I did try a new restaurant yesterday but nothing strange my body isn't used to just beef and noodles. I've had an appetite all day. What does this sound like?
    Constipation possibly?
    Or a bug or fp
    I keep passing painful gas and took gas x but it doesn't seem to help
    I'm curled up and terrified. I have to work tommorow at my new job

Default Re: Help please so scared!!!!

Doesn't sound like Sv. More like just a bad case of indigestion. If the body is not used to food, it can start to act out. Beef and noodles, did you eat pho? Pho sometimes makes my stomach crampy, it a different kind of food. I think you will be alright soon, bad gas makes you feel like you have bubbly guts, my bf uses that phrase, it usually puts me in a better mood.

Sounds like you've got the bubble guts

If it makes you feel any more better, sounds like your problem is lower GI, v* occurs in the upper GI. Once everything leaves the stomach, it has nowhere to go but down.

I did have a Thai dish with no spice though
    I had panic attacks all night and am very anxious and panicky this morning. Started to have some bms. Softer than usual. Do you think it's from being backed up?? And anxiety causing a big role??? It doesn't sound like fp or a virus right???