Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Back to school..

It's winter soon--And I still go to school... Every year, 'THE bug' gets spread around...I'm SO worried and I need advice for avoiding the bug, I don't know what to do, because the winter is the most stressful time for me out of the whole school year...Please help

Default Re: Back to school..

It's NOT winter soon! It's August - winter is MONTHS away. You'll do what you always do, wash your hands before you eat or touch your mouth. If you do that, there's NO WAY for you to get sick. Zero. ZILCH!!!!!!! You'll be absolutely, 100% FINE. Relax and enjoy going back and seeing your friends! It's going to be a great year!

Hey hey, you'll be fine. Good hygiene, vitamins, and lots of rest. I'm entering my twelfth year of school and I've never caught a bug (knocking on wood) throughout my schooling. I've been surrounded by people who have been sick, too. You'll be absolutely fine; try to have fun. I know it's hard to "not think about it" but do your best. Winter, like Syrup said, is still months away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Dont think about winter now! Relax! Just dont put your hands in your mouth and stay clear of people with noro or sv*! Just have good hygiene! take things one day at a time, dont go thinking that far ahead!