Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

<DIV class=postcolor>Is this common? To have your symptoms come and go? My boobs were really sore on Monday, but since then they have gotten better. Also, my back hasn't hurt at all today which is strange since it has hurt pretty much everyday. I am not having thedischarge that I was in the beginning. I have also had some cramping today. I cramped a little about a week ago and then again a few days ago. It only lasted an hour or so and there was no bleeding. Is this bad? I should be thankful that I am feeling better, but it is kind of scaring me. What do you think?</DIV>

LOL.. welcome to being pregnant! I was so skitzo when I was preggo. I was always worried about the baby. Every cramp I had, when he wasn't as active as he should have been (or I though), they color,odor, or amount of discharge there was. Welcome to the world of being a mommy and worrying about someone else more than yourself

If you have any questions, you can always call your OB/GYN w/ any questions. If they think that there's a problem, they'll call you in. The further along you go, the more frequently you will have appointments.

Goodluck, and enjoy being comfortable at the moment
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

I agree with tayda....everything that happens, or doesn't happen, made me worry. You're body will change so many times, and baby is always growing and changing too. What you felt yesterday, maybe be gone today, and not return until 4 months later.

Don't stress too much, you'll make yourself crazy!!!

Crystal[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

When I was pregnant, Anthony liked to sit on my psyatic (spelling) nerve. Oh was it terrible! I would freeze in positions at unexpected times, but then he would move and it would be gone. Pragnancy does wierd things to your body, but it was worth every second of it.
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Quote Originally Posted by sillygirl
    <DIV class=postcolor>Is this common? To have your symptoms come and go? My boobs were really sore on Monday, but since then they have gotten better. Also, my back hasn't hurt at all today which is strange since it has hurt pretty much everyday. I am not having thedischarge that I was in the beginning. I have also had some cramping today. I cramped a little about a week ago and then again a few days ago. It only lasted an hour or so and there was no bleeding. Is this bad? I should be thankful that I am feeling better, but it is kind of scaring me. What do you think?</DIV>

Ahhhh yes...appreciate these "quiet" days! I was that way with all 5 of my pregnancies, and all of the things you are describing are normal. Some days I couldn't lay on my boobs, whereas others it was like they never even hurt.

Yoursymptoms are fluctuating just like your hormones. I had off and on cramping also, and that is normal too. Your uterus is stretching...plus you have your estrogens and progesterones messing with you. (which can cause cramping) I even went to the ER one night because my cramping was so bad.(during my first month) I was worried that I would start my period. Weird thing about it was...I did have some spotting with my cramps, so that is not abnormal to a degree. You are fine...it is normal to worry. You will more than likely "sense" if something isn't right. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] Charlotte
    Spring is here!

Thank everyone. I posted the same question on a pregnancy board, but most of them were first timers too so they really couldn't help me. Plus, I really trust all of your opinions. You all make me feel so much better!

P.S. My back started hurting last night and my boobs are killing me today so I guess I should have just enjoyed yesterday!