Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey all,

I was just a bit concerned because my stomach was feeling kind of "off" yesterday. It started afterI tried to eat a bit of breakfast. I had a very small amount, (3 mini donuts) and I felt nauseas for awhile but then it went away. LAter on that day I felt not exactly nauseas, but like my stomach was kind of churny just as I was at work. I then got home and ate some (it was like 10:30 pm or so) and I felt nauseas after that, and here its 5am and I am just typing this after getting up and now I don't feel exactly nauseas but its like my stomach feels like its doing stuff, kind of churny some, but I don't feel exactly sick. I guess naturally I'm afraid I'm getting sick or something. A gal had a bug where I work just this past week. Maybe its just my stomach was being a bit odd or something? I just know tho this time of year stuff goes around easily. Part of me just is getting paranoid that I'll just up and get sick all of a sudden. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Hey, I hope you are feeling better!!!! Is there any chance that you could be pregnant? Keep us posted on how you are feeling .........

Quote Originally Posted by jennyleigh1975
    Hey, I hope you are feeling better!!!! Is there any chance that you could be pregnant? Keep us posted on how you are feeling .........

Lol, I know there has been a recent "baby boom" here on the boards, but no I'm not pregnant.

I guess its just one of those stomach things where it acts up sometimes. I'm not sure. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

I felt the same way yesterday. I ate a chicken salad...and then afterwards I felt kinda nauseas. And my stomach was also churning..and it strted to hurt..So i thought it ws what I ate...but it continued all day and night. And I wasnt really nauseated anymore..but my stomach was hurting..and my sides were hurting...and my stomach just felt full all day. It was strange. And as usual I kept thinking I was going to V* and that I had a SV...but I feel a little better today.
    *Mandi*

How are you feeling now? I get like that to. I find that when I am working it takes my mind off my stomach especially when it gets so busy. I hope you are feeling better.

Well I feel fine now. I'm not sure what it was. Actually last night I felt like I might have been coming down with a cold, which wouldn't be out of the ordinary this time of year, but today I feel fine.

Glad you're ok, Galadriel - stomach's can get a bit weird like that sometimes! I panic when mine chruns, too, but you just gotta relax and know its absolutely natural - some days, you just notice it more than others, maybe when you've got alot of time to think about it.

I'd probably stay away from sugary donuts and eat things like toast, PB&J and soup when you have an upset stomach.