Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Fever?

I haven't been sick in a while, but have been under a lot of stress lately. Well, this morning I woke up with a fever...about 100. I know I shouldn't really worry about it, but I don't have any other symptoms. For the last few days I've been fightinga sore throat, but don't really have one. Yesterday I was freezing most of the day, but that's nothing new...I'm always cold. Any ideas? This is weird to me to have a fever and no other symptoms!
    I\'m not completely insane; I\'m just a little bit crazy.

Your body could be fighting a cold. A fever is the body's way of fighting, so it's possible that's all it is. Is it that time of the month? I know that I usually run a little fever when I'm due, so that could be it to. Just make sure you drink plenty of fluids, that should make you feel a little better. I do hope the fever goes away.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;