Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok, so I felt REALLY n* last night. I ate a big meal out at a restraunt, then had s* with the boyfriend... i started to feel n* while we were doing it, and so i stopped and said i was "sore." we did other things, but that doesnt matter. so i left about a half hour later and came home and felt SO SICK. like i def thought i would v*. turns out, my period came 11 days late, and i woke up this morning with it, so i think that was why.

anyway, i am supposed to go see my boyfriend tonight, he lives about 1 hr 15 min away. i am so supersticious that it will happen again tonight. do you think it will? please help i have to leave in an hour[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

is anyone there!!!!

hey.. i dont think u will feel sick agian... i mean i cant see the future or anyhting lol but if my periods come late i usualy feel sick too... and it also cud hav been the meal u ate at the restaurant just didnt agree wit u or it was too rich or something... u will be fine.. if it happens again let us know n then id start getting worried! <!--
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//-->

stef - everything happens for a reason

I def dont think you will feel sick again. I think you just ate you much and got some indigestion last time, and sex does not make that feel good, I swear it only makes it feel worse. I hope your okay. Do you feel better? Did you go? Let us know how it was.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry I am so late getting to answer this...I have been that exact way with my husband...it has nothing to do with anything other than you ate a lot, and were very physically active. It's like running or doing any real physical activity after eating and you know you aren't allowed to swim after eating, so relax and know that it had nothing to do with sex, him or anything else.

I hope you are o.k. and you know that the sex helped you get your period too, so just remember that all is well and you can enjoy being with him.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

thanmks so much everyone! i went, and it was the worst drive of my life - i was trying SO HARD to stay awake. I did get a little n* for a minute in the car, but i realized it was anxiety. I was fine...... so thanks for your kind words.

I think if maybe you keep thinking about it...you'll make it happen. I know how you feel though,. Ive been in the same situation during S*. One time I started to feel really sick during it and had to stop...and then everytime after that when we would do it I would think that it would make me sick again. But I tried not to think about it much. It sucks...But try not to think about it. Im sure you only felt sick b.c. of your period. periods suck!
    *Mandi*

Periods really are a doozy so0metimes...

I'm glad you went, though! The worst thing you could have done was to stay home BECAUSE of the fear of being s* .. glad you kept it together.. WTG.
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

I'm glad it all worked out. You are probably proud of yourself for getting past this and you should be. Why is it that we all feel S* once from something and then we associate everything around that moment with that feeling? We EMETSare very complicated individuals
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

hahah gubba... yes we are!!!

i hope i dont associate v* with sex because that would kill my relationship haha

thanks for your replies

Glad you went and dont you feel like this is another milestone? I would.

Unfortunetly i hade the same experience was having S* after a HUGE meal and junk food and had to stop midway cause i felt N* and then i stopped having S* with him and we broke up after two and a half years. He just couldnt understand how my emet got in the way of our relationship [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

OK SO IM GETTING EVEN MORE SUPERSTICIOUS. THIS HAPPENED LAST WEEK THIS TIME, AND IM SUPPOSED TO GO SEE MY BOYUFRIEND TONIGHT AND I NO WE'LL WIND UP HAVING SEX. SO NOW IM FREAKING OUT, I DONT WANT TO ASSOCIATE N* WITH SEX, BECAUSE THAT WONT BE A GOOD THING AT ALL. SO WHAT DO I DO? DO YOU THINK IT JUST BEING THE SAME DAY, AND EATING ALL DAY AND HAVING A COLD AND BEING ANXIOUS. DO YOUT HINK THAT WILL AFFECT ME TONIGHT??? I HATE THIS STUPID THING

We all hate it and we are all in the same boat darlin but u should just go. As i keep saying in these forums dont let it take over your life and think about it. How many times have u v* after feeling N*. I know i prob sound like your mum i sound like mine but i hope it helps.

Thanks. Its true... we all feel n* often, and hardly ever v* (knock on wood hahah)

Anyway, I went and we did it and I was fine! yayyyyyyy

I did tell him what happened last time.

Becky

and what did he say when u told him? does he understand your emet?

yea he knows about it, and he is very supportive. he doesnt truely understand but tries to. he is the best boyfriend ever

hi, bexcelica.

I followed your other post that stated that you felt s* this morning. I was just looking at that post to see if you responded as to how you were doing. I'm glad to see (hopefully) that you are feeling better.

kerryrob