Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey guys! I have been away from my computer the last little while, mostly b/c my b/f was home for the week. But, I have been really curious as to some things going on here.

All you ppl in the US...Happy Thanksgiving (yesterday). Hope it was good for everyone, and you all had nice weather.

For you preggy's out there...how are you feeling? How is evrything? Sillygirl, have you gotten assured that you most definately are preggers? Madison'smom, LOVED the u/s!!

Has anyone, heard from or seen Pookey around. It has been soooo long, and I fear she has flown the coop. I am very worried about her. Anyone with any info would be great. Haven't seen her on MSN either. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Anyway, things here are ok. Been a VERY warm November in Alberta, and I wish it would snow, b/c I am just not feeling that Christmas thing yet. I see the lights and it looks weird, like these people are out of their minds to have X-Mas lights up, and X-Mas trees. Have to remind myself there is only 30 days till the BIG DAY! My ex still has not given me child support. As of Decmber 1st, he'll owe me $1300. I've been to a lawyer, but I can't afford the $500 retainer. Will it ever end? So frustrated.

So, just wanted to say hit to everyone. My other half won't be back until the 7th, so hopefully I can catch up here!!!

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Hi Crystal!

Welcome back! I wanted to tell you two things. One is that I saw Pookey on AIM last night, but she had an away message on, if that means anything. The other thing is I totally understand about stupid ex's owing you money! I don't have a kid, but my ex owes me about $1000 as well, and it sucks! I am so poor that I can not buy any Christmas cards or presents this year! Men suck!

Hope you are well,

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Hey Mary...I agree, men suck. Sorry guys! But, geez, what is with the control thing?? I'm glad you saw Pookey, but I would still like to talk to her. It is strange that she hasn't been on at all!

I know what you mean about the X-mas present, ect. I wish I could just give and give, but with no money, you can't. Luckily, adults understand. My son does not. I do have the gift that he asked fopr from Santa, and a pair of skates so far. But still need to do his stocking and get him a gift from me. He's only 4, I can't cheap out, and I can't explain. He is used to being spoiled, and I think that if Santa doesn't show...it would devestate him. My ex should have some money for me tommorrow, but he has been saying that for two months! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Hi again,

I know...I am worried about Karen (Pookey), too. Ihope she's okay!

And, yep, men suck. My ex has been promising me the money he owes me for soo long! I am sorry that you have to feel broke at Christ,as when you have a little kid. It's true that at least adults understand. I am lucky in that way, though I do have some nieces and nephews that will be expecting stuff! And, a 16 year old sister that might, too!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."