Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default How Many Times Do You Think You May Be Sick in 1 Week?

Honestly, I think I am at least twice a week. It sucks. Whether it's unexplainable diarrhea, anxiety causing n*, etc. Its super annoying/scary and I'm having one of those moments right now...i hate my life!

Default Re: How Many Times Do You Think You May Be Sick in 1 Week?

It depends on the week, I go from about one day to all seven days. Honestly depends on the week.
    If you can dream it, you can do it.

-Walt Disney

I Am (week and day) Pregnant

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is one of the most challenging things about this phobia for me. I also convince myself that I'm sick about twice a week. It crosses my mind on a daily basis though. It's like I have accumulated every experience of being sick in my life and if one of those random symptoms occurs, then I am convinced. It ruins a lot of things for me. I feel for you.

For me it's infuriating...Like can I just feel good for one week straight already? I'm tired of feeling like I'm coming down with something and psyching myself out.

Your lucky... Is be so much better if I just felt like it twice a week. I get it everyday! Like will something I ate make me bad. Have I been round anyone who has been ill. I feel it 4-6 times a day x

Quote Originally Posted by Pudsta View Post
    Your lucky... Is be so much better if I just felt like it twice a week. I get it everyday! Like will something I ate make me bad. Have I been round anyone who has been ill. I feel it 4-6 times a day x
    I'm already on my 2nd mini panic attack of the day and what sucks more is that I'm at work and commute, so I have to take the train home.

I understand you so much... Since a few months I am feeling sick each and every day. Sometimes it's manageable. But sometimes it's awful. I would like to stop thinking about it. Sometimes I am afraid that I am condemned and that I will be like that for the rest of my life. Hopefully someday I will be better... I wish the best for you.