Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I am upset

Unhappy I am upset

Hi so ever since Friday I have had the flu (sore throat, achey, headache). But today I have a new symptom--d*! I didn't think d* was part of the flu and if it was, why is it coming 3 days into the sickness? The thing is tho, I am not n* (knock on wood). Just get the sudden urge to go.

I'm freaking out because I don't want to be sick any more, I just want to get better. Has anyone else experienced something like this? I need reassurance, I'm crying as I type this.

Default Re: I am upset

Yes, I have had that exact thing twice before in my life, several days into a bad flu. I don't know why, but I wouldn't worry that it's related to N or V.

If you are taking Tamiflu, that's the culprit. Otherwise, it's your body's way of getting rid of the sickness. I'm sorry you're upset. I get that way too with d*, I've had it with the flu in the past and it didn't last long. *hugs*

Tmi but I always get the sick poops, even with colds. Probs the body's way of getting rid of the illness.

Quote Originally Posted by mamabear93 View Post
    Tmi but I always get the sick poops, even with colds. Probs the body's way of getting rid of the illness.
    How long did it last? I'm afraid I'll start v* too, since the two are usually related.

A day or two. Eat a banana!
    the two arent always related. I can remember having a sv* and I didn't even have d*. Just relax. You only have a flu or a bad cold. You've had it for a few days now. If you were going to v* you would have already. You should be starting to feel better soon... hense the d* =).

D* can occur during a cold or flu due to producing all that mucus. Hope you feel better soon!