Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default PLEASE someone help freaking

I haven't been this bad in months.

I'm having a terrible panic attack. My period was due yesterday and I'm feeling miserable. I don't know how to describe it but I don't get stomach aches, instead my lower back aches. And I'm talking all the time, not just my period. And it's coming in waves tonight. I've had one solid BM and then a long round of pure water d*.

I can't calm down. I'm at my moms friends house (with my mom). I have a heating pad on my back. My reflux is also terrible right now. It's straight up burning. Probably because I've had a ton of mints tonight. I've had antacids but they're not helping.

I took an antiemetic but it's not working yet. Also have had some ginger. And I'm drinking water. I can't calm down. I'm a mess right now. I doubt this is. Abug although I was convinced. I don't really think I'll v* but I feel horrendous and I can't deal with it. I can't deal with this pain and anxiety.

I'm just terrified. I havent been this much of a wreck in years.

I don't know what more I can do. I'm doing everything I can do to aid this.

I don't know what I need right now, from you. I just need to talk or even reassurance. I Was nervous though bug wise because I haven't had dairy today and that's my only known trigger. but this doesn't seem like a bug. It feels like I've had a ton of dairy but I havent!! And my celiac tests came back negative! I'm at wits end here. I'm always feeling like sh*t and I'm just trying to live my life and overcome this fear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

Default Re: PLEASE someone help freaking

Take a deep breath, it's just your hormonal body! I'll go a few months with normal pms symptoms and then randomly I'll get hit with the worst anxiety, n*, d* and dizziness and just pray for the rapture it's so bad! Have you been exposed to anyone with sv lately? No? Practice good hygiene? Yes? You'll be fine! There's no reason you would have sv.