Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: FP or SV?

Default FP or SV?

While on vacation on friday, my brother decided to try coconut water straight from the coconut. Not even an hour after, he was in the bathroom with d*. Everything after that has been really watery d*. He just got admitted into the hospital for it because he can't even hold any liquids or food down. It just goes straight to d*. He thought he was going to v* last night but it ended up being dry heaves. I'm super afraid of what it could be and my IBS is starting to set in because of the anxiety.
    Is this a coincidental sv that I could possibly get or is it just a case of fp? If anyone has any knowledge on the subject, please let me know. Thank you!

Default Re: FP or SV?

It sounds like his body doesn't agree with the coconut water. He would have been sicker if it were a stomach virus.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: FP or SV?

Coconut water in large amounts (or any amount if your body isn't used to it) gives you the runs. Same thing with coconut oil and coconut itself. He's fine I'm sure