Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default my nephews are aick

My mom babysits my nephews who are 2 and 4. I was at her house this morning for about 15 minutes.. My nephews were fine. I didn't kiss them or drink after them...just held the 4 year olds hands. Then I just saw that my sister posted that the 2 year old had v* on their way home this afternoon. I'm petrified that I am going to catch whatever he has.

Default Re: my nephews are aick

If it was noro (which if he v* only once I think that's less likely) it was completely asymptomatic when you saw him and therefore you don't have anything to worry about.

Default Re: my nephews are aick

Quote Originally Posted by Afdpt View Post
    If it was noro (which if he v* only once I think that's less likely) it was completely asymptomatic when you saw him and therefore you don't have anything to worry about.
    If he's two you really don't know what could have caused it. It could have been carsickness, eating something that didn't agree with him, allergies, or simply just because that's what 2 year olds do. Regardless, you didn't catch anything from him. You're totally safe.