Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Please Help Me...Scared!

Hi guys,

So as you know, I'm in college now and I've been doing pretty good. However, right now I've hit a bump in the road. I was walking around campus with my friend tonight at like 11:30 and all of a sudden I got very hot and my throat got all of this pressure in it and I felt nauseous and the space behind my ears felt weird like I was going to do IT, and it won't go away now and all this spit is accumulating in my mouth and I'm shaking. I'm so scared and I don't want this to happen tonight.

Default Re: Please Help Me...Scared!

I sent you a chat

Default Re: Please Help Me...Scared!

Quote Originally Posted by LexiLucille View Post
    Hi guys,

So as you know, I'm in college now and I've been doing pretty good. However, right now I've hit a bump in the road. I was walking around campus with my friend tonight at like 11:30 and all of a sudden I got very hot and my throat got all of this pressure in it and I felt nauseous and the space behind my ears felt weird like I was going to do IT, and it won't go away now and all this spit is accumulating in my mouth and I'm shaking. I'm so scared and I don't want this to happen tonight.
    Hi Lexi, that sounds like an anxiety attack. How are you feeling now? Did it pass?