Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Undercooked guava pastelito

Hey guys. I'm completely new to this, but I have no one that I feel comfortable reaching out to about this, and my anxiety is really high. Earlier today I went to the bakery in my mall and ordered 2 guava pastelitos. I ate the first one, but then I noticed the second one was soft and squishy on the bottom, like it wasn't fully cooked. I'm really terrified it's going to make me sick. Does anyone know if undercooked guava pastelios or their dough could cause food poisoning?

Default Re: Undercooked guava pastelito

Well, after googling what a guava pastelito actually is, I'm going to say I very much doubt it would make you ill, if it was a bit underdone in fact I think it'd be highly highly unlikely. They do look very nice though and I wish they sold them here! I'm sure you will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by paulinek View Post
    Well, after googling what a guava pastelito actually is, I'm going to say I very much doubt it would make you ill, if it was a bit underdone in fact I think it'd be highly highly unlikely. They do look very nice though and I wish they sold them here! I'm sure you will be ok.
    Thank you so much for your response. It really means a lot.

You're welcome